The aim and objectives of Gas Tester training program is to train the candidates so that they can make their employees ready preparing for a gas tester role and are equipped with the knowledge to conduct gas tests for oxygen levels, flammable and toxic gases safely. This training program also equips the delegate with knowledge to conduct gas testing within confined spaces and awareness of associated confined space hazards. Candidates will also learn about relevant knowledge of gas measuring and monitoring equipment and documenting gas test results.
Course Target Audience
Anyone with an interest in the subject should attend.
The course is delivered via classroom, based on presentation, discussions, tests. The course is delivered over 1 day.
- Hazards of operations within an oxygen deficient, toxic or flammable environment
- Carrying out a suitable and sufficient risk assessment.
- Using Safe systems of work.
- Interpreting operational requirements
- Hazards present in the confined space.
- Procedures and conditions to ensure that atmospheric conditions are safe for confined space entrants.
- Equipment required to test and monitoring the atmospheric gases.