This is a fully comprehensive course designed for an individual with little or no lift truck experience.
Course Target Audience
Anyone with an interest in the subject should attend.
The course is delivered via classroom, based on presentation, discussions, tests. The course is delivered over 1 day.
- performing of pre-shift inspection
- relevant provincial and federal legislation
- requirements of the C.S.A. Standard and the applicable provincial guidelines
- pedestrian awareness
- Stability principles: lift truck design and operation
- parts of a truck/pre-shift inspection
- operation of truck
- fuel sources (battery and propane)
- general safety rules/guidelines
- summary (written test)