Supervisors and Managers in an organization who have responsibility to train their employees involved in the driving task to make them aware about hazards and risks while driving a vehicle.
Course Target Audience
Train the candidates so that they can make their employees aware about techniques for recognizing hazards, avoiding collisions and choosing safe driving practices. This course can help organization save lives, protect financial resources and guard against the liabilities associated with crashes involving employees on company business.
Participants will learn about:
- Defensive driving techniques to reduce the chance of collision.
- Strategies to change risky driving behaviors and attitudes.
- Collision preventions through hazard recognition and application of collision avoidance techniques.
The course is delivered by classroom mode of training based on IADC approved presentation and training manual by an IADC approved tutor.
The course is delivered over 2 days with an assessment on the 3rd day at respective Training Facilities.
- Speed Management
- Lane Management
- Avoiding Collisions with Fixed Objects
- Avoiding Impaired Driving
- Avoiding Fatigued Driving
- Avoiding Aggressive Driving
- Weather and Road Conditions
- Backing and Parking Strategies
- Setting a Higher Standards
- Handling Driving Conditions
- Role of Trainer
- Communicating with Learners and Providing Feedback
- Presentation Skills
- Giving Feedback
- Practical Training Assessment
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Monitoring the Candidate driving on the simulator under different conditions and assessment.
- Feedback and training the driver on the errors.
- Monitoring the candidate driving.