The aim and objective of Fire Safety Training program is to train the candidates so that they can make their employees aware to identify the causes of fire and prevention, propagation and control measures. This training program helps the delegates to be aware about using fire extinguishers to the corresponding fires and understand the evacuation process and emergency drills.
Course Target Audience
Facility Managers, Supervisors and Employers working in the industry who have responsibilities to train candidates so that they can make their employees aware about understanding of fire safety.
- Identify the elements of fire.
- Knowledge of classification of fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different types of fire.
- Identify the various causes of a fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of preventing a fire.
- Knowledge of different types of fire extinguisher.
- Knowledge of using fire extinguishers.
- Emergency Drills
- Role of Trainer
- Communicating with Learners and Providing Feedback
- Presentation Skills
- Giving Feedback
- Practical Training Assessment
- Evaluation and Assessment
- Raising the Alarm
- Evacuation and gathering at assembly point
- Identification of different types of fire extinguisher.
- Demonstration of using fire extinguisher.
- Inspection and Maintenance of fire extinguisher.