The aim and objective of Fire Safety Training program is to ensure that personnel able to identify the causes of fire and prevention, propagation and control measures. This training program helps the delegates to be aware about using fire extinguishers to the corresponding fires and understand the evacuation process and emergency drills.
Course Target Audience
Facility Managers, Supervisors, Employees and Employers working in the industry where understanding of fire safety is required.
- Identify the elements of fire.
- Knowledge of classification of fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the different types of fire.
- Identify the various causes of a fire.
- Demonstrate knowledge of preventing a fire.
- Knowledge of different types of fire extinguisher.
- Knowledge of using fire extinguishers.
- Emergency Drills
- Raising the Alarm
- Evacuation and gathering at assembly point
- Identification of different types of fire extinguisher.
- Demonstration of using fire extinguisher.
- Inspection and Maintenance of fire extinguisher.