Scaffolder training course is designed for experienced scaffolders and scaffold inspectors who are responsible for inspecting scaffolds and completing reports in accordance with the Work at Height Regulations. It’s also suitable for other professionals at a similar level who wish to expand their knowledge of scaffolding.
Course Target Audience
Anyone with an interest in the subject should attend.
The course is delivered via classroom, based on presentation, discussions, tests. The course is delivered over 2 days.
- Introduction to Scaffolding & Scaffolding Terminology
- The Work at Height Regulations
- Tube, fittings & boards
- Safe ladder access and egress
- Scaffolders training and working methods
- Bracing and tying scaffolds
- Fan boards and public protection
- Mobile, static and loading towers
- Birdcage scaffolds
- Beams and bridging beams
- Various types of system scaffolding
- How to carry out a scaffolding inspection
- Scaffold tagging systems
- Scaffold inspection exercise
- Knowledge test and assessment